EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Account Representatives – Fredericton, NB and Halifax, NS
Who We Are
With the merger of Taylor Printing Group (Fredericton, NB) and Bounty Print (Halifax, NS) in December 2019, two prominent industry leaders in Atlantic Canada rebranded as Rocket to create an industry leader boasting decades of experience that has earned us the trust of countless businesses and government organizations across the Maritimes. Specializing in full-service commercial printing, we are staying current and expanding our offerings by embracing multichannel marketing. This enables us to deliver a more comprehensive service to our clients.
Guided by our shared values, we will grow bigger and stronger together.
About This Opportunity
Rocket, a print and communications company with locations in Fredericton, NB and Halifax, NS is looking for highly motivated, self-starters to join our sales team in both Fredericton and Halifax.
This role will require you to lead in our business development, actively identifying new prospects, building relationships, and proactively identifying and addressing the needs of our prospects and services which will best serve their short-term and long-term print and communication requirements.
Your success will directly impact the overall growth of the business, and as such, you will be compensated for securing new business.
What You Will Do
- Identify sales opportunities, connect with and develop relationships with key stakeholders to present our services
- Work with our marketing team to improve opportunities and sales plans
- Close new business deals by coordinating opportunities, developing, and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with client services and production
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
What You Have To Offer
- Proven success with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal oriented
- Energetic, professional and friendly demeanour
- Previous experience in an inbound/outbound sales environment or related sales experience; mastery of sales process from initiation to close
- Proven ability to manage inbound/outbound sales cycle
- Experience with sales for a marketing agency, digital media company or print & communications organization
- Strong understanding of social media
What We Have To Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, industry leading company with potential to advance
- Development opportunities where your input makes a difference
- Competitive compensation package based on experience, and flexible benefits that are customizable to you and your family needs
- Based on experience with competitive compensation and commissions.
- Health benefits after 3 months
How To Apply
Please call Scott Williams at 506-460-8703 to discuss this opportunity.