Who We Are
With the merger of Taylor Printing Group (Fredericton, NB) and Bounty Print (Halifax, NS) in December 2019, two prominent industry leaders in Atlantic Canada rebranded as Rocket to create an industry leader boasting decades of experience that has earned us the trust of countless businesses and government organizations across the Maritimes. Specializing in full-service commercial printing, we are staying current and expanding our offerings by embracing multichannel marketing. This enables us to deliver a more comprehensive service to our clients.
About This Opportunity
We are so pleased to offer a 4-day work week, Monday-Thursday!
Under the direction of the Production Manager, this position is responsible for operating large cutters, folders, saddle-stitcher, perfect binder and some hand-bindery to fulfill the requirements that meet the customer’s needs and expectations while maintaining the highest level of quality and productivity.
This fulltime position is located in Fredericton, NB.
What You Will Do
- Set up, operate, and troubleshoot mechanical bindery equipment
- Ensure that each job is set up correctly as per the job ticket and that all required materials are available, including job ticket
- Work effectively in a team-oriented environment with assigned helper(s) to ensure and maintain quality, accuracy, and productivity
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on the equipment, to keep it performing at optimal levels
- Assist, train and share your knowledge with less experienced personnel
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant Environmental, Health and Safety, Human Resources, Quality, Security and Company policies and procedures
What You Have To Offer
- Minimum two (2) years mechanical bindery experience and familiar with all related equipment (considered a strong asset)
- Computer proficiency
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Flexible and quality driven
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Available to work overtime as needed
What We Have To Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, industry leading company with potential to advance
- Development opportunities where your input makes a difference
- Competitive compensation package and flexible benefits that are customizable to you and your family needs
How To Apply
Please submit resume and cover letter to Joanne Williams, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Although all applications are appreciated, only those selected for an interview will be notified.